Tuesday 3 October 2017

Rapejihad in London, Victim Nearly Died, Mohammed in the Dock.

  1. Narrated Anas: Amongst the captives was Safiya. First she was given to Dihya Al-Kalbi & then to the Prophet.
  2. Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: that while he was sitting with Allah's Apostle he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, & we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.

So says the most trusted compilation of ahadith in Islamic scripture, Sahih Bukhari, volume three, book 34. Look how Safiya was passed between the various slavering savages for coitus interruptus before being handed over to the 'prophet' Mohammed.

The fact is that the progenitor of Islam was a habitual rapist, who considered non-Muslim women to be property available for sexual exploitation. Because this filth is Islam's moral exemplar Muslim men are far more rapey than men of any other cultural background.

One particularly horrific instance of the rapejihad our elites have imported into our native homeland is being tried in the Old Bailey, where an animal named after his prophet tried to butcher his victim in a London street, as reported by the Hackney Gazette today (hat-tip to Tommy Robinson 🇬🇧 @TRobinsonNewEra):

Woman begged for life as sex attacker tried to kill her in Stoke Newington street after night out, court hears
A woman begged for her life as she was slashed repeatedly in a Stoke Newington street following a night out, a court heard.

Sabir Mohammed Sharife allegedly tried to kill her with a large knife in Rectory Road after they got off the same bus. The victim, 27, had been to the Queen Adelaide pub in Hackney Road with friends.

Sharife, 32, of the Shuttleworth Hostel in Well Street, is on trial for attempted murder and sexual assault at the Old Bailey. He denies all charges.

Jurors were this morning shown a police interview with the victim two days after the attack, in which she recalled what she could of the horrific assault but said her memory was hazy because she was drunk.

She said: "I don't know but sense that I might have realised I was being followed and shouted something at them, like 'leave me alone' or 'f*** off'.

"I think I was grappled to the floor and think I was fighting against that.

"At some point he pulled out a knife. In my memory the knife was big and I was shocked to see a blade. I think at that point I begged him not to hurt me

"I said: 'I thought you wanted to rape me'. I feel as though I remember saying 'you can do it but just don't hurt me'.

"But then the next thing I seem to remember was the shock of realising he was going to hurt me anyway. There was a sensation of the knife going across my neck. I thought he was going to cut my throat.

"I don't know if I moved away. He was trying to get to my throat. I don't know what happened – I must have been struggling a lot, I don't know how I managed to get away."

After managing to escape, the victim said she had an urge to scream but only did once or twice because blood was pouring out of her body, including her neck, and she didn't want to "burst something".

The court heard how she walked towards Rectory Road station, trying and struggling to pull her trousers up, and flagged down a car before police were called and she was taken to hospital.

The victim said she could not remember what her attacker looked like but thought he had dark skin.

"I sort of remember a look on their face," she added. "Like a nasty grin, a creepy, eery, horrible look."

The Old Bailey, where the trial continues.

She added: "As soon as he actually cut me I realised that he would kill me and I don't know what went on in my brain but I had to get away or be killed."

Prosecutor Sarah Campbell said the attack would "send a chill down the spine" of anyone who had travelled across London late at night.

The victim had got on the wrong bus after leaving the Queen Adelaide, before realising and boarding another bus in Mare Street.

CCTV footage shows Sharife getting off that second bus with the victim. His lawyer Richard Furlong suggested they had only had a "perfectly civil" conversation.

He said: "What I'm going to suggest is after you got off the bus you were walking along with the dark skinned man who then left and a bike appeared."

Sharife denies attempted murder, wounding with intent, sexual assault and committing an offence with intent to commit a sexual offence.

The trial continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment